Onloya Absatornal Bitseneye ~ Victory to God's Warriors
Or something along those lines. I don't know whether I believe in them. Not all of 'God's Warriors' seem to deserve victory. That's just me though, and I'm no one special.

Sunday 17 August 2008

Oops...

Red wasn't there this time when Imran started having a go at me, and I shouted right back. There was just Imran and the whole bunch of his cronies. Imran said 'Go on then, fight me if you dare. I'll have you a fistfight if you dare. Or would you rather use your gun so that you don't have to get your hands dirty. You might break a nail.'
So I did. I leapt at him and hit him square in the face before he could react. He roared and smacked me and I went flying across the room into a wall and then he kicked me while I was trying to get up and sent me flying again, but I grabbed his foot and brought him down too. Maybe it wasn't the best of ideas because he's so much bigger than me, but I did it all the same. I was too furious to think straight, and we were rolling around on the floor, both of us hitting out like fury and rolling around all over the office. He pulled back and overturned the desk on me and I was so glad that Red uses a laptop and it wasn't on the table. It was bad enough having the desk land on me and papers flying everywhere and pens and all manner of other stuff, smashed glass and plastic would have made it a heck of a lot worse.
Red walked in at that moment, and he watched wide-eyed as I shoved the desk off of me and leapt at Imran again who was gloating with his back to me. I knocked him to the ground, me on top, and we went back to pumelling each other in a classic school yard fight. He was getting in more hits, but I wasn't bothered and every time I hit him, he grunted and tried to pull back a bit. He didn't dare give in though, else everyone would've seen that he'd been beaten by a girl.
Anyway, he managed to throw me across the room to land pretty much on top of Red, but I scraped my back all down the wall and I just yelped with pain and then I landed back on top of Imran and my blood was up, and Red ran out the room, I didn't see him, but he must have done, because the next thing I knew he and Eagle were doing their utmost best to seperate us. Apparently, my back was covered in blood, and Red was concerned it wasn't really a fair fight and anyway he said the office wasn't really the best place to fight. He said he wouldn't be taking it any further though, just that I was to try and just fight demons, not team mates too. Imran grinned smugly, thinking he'd got out of if and Red had a go at him too, saying he wasn't to goad me on.
Imran stormed out, followed by his entourage, and I cleaned up the room a bit. Eagle helped, but Red disappeared off somewhere, said he needed to talk to the Commander about something. I got a note later on today saying I have to go and see the Commander tomorrow along with Eagle. I don't know why Eagle has to come, I guess he's ok, but he still scares me because he's so big, but I guess it has something to do with the fight.

No comments: