Onloya Absatornal Bitseneye ~ Victory to God's Warriors
Or something along those lines. I don't know whether I believe in them. Not all of 'God's Warriors' seem to deserve victory. That's just me though, and I'm no one special.

Tuesday 19 August 2008

I don't want to go back tomorrow. I don't want to go back ever. But then they've won. Why is this getting to me so much? I shouldn't care waht they think about it. Trouble is, for some insane reason I cannot fathom, I do. Maybe it's because back on earth, all the others respected me. Well, apart from the guards, but I guess that was understandable. I mean, they didn't respect anyone, but the others did. Because I wasn't afraid to stand up to them.
Anyway. I guess you want to know what happened. It was like this. Or at least, this is how I saw it.
Eagle's fine with me, he doesn't have a problem with me being female, and I really do feel comfortable with him now. Especially after what happened today. Because he stood up for me when push came to shove, and I guess that's why I know I'll be back there tomorrow, so that they haven't won, and so taht EAgle isn't disappointed in me. He said to me, before I left to come home, that he expected to see me today, and that he expected my character to be strong enough that I wouldn't let their stupidity bother me.
I was on a later shift today, only just come back now.
The...
I've got to go, sorry. I'll post again when I've got the chance.

No comments: