Onloya Absatornal Bitseneye ~ Victory to God's Warriors
Or something along those lines. I don't know whether I believe in them. Not all of 'God's Warriors' seem to deserve victory. That's just me though, and I'm no one special.

Friday 15 August 2008

Well. Hopefully Imran won't bug me again for a while.

I know Red said yesterday that he felt like his authority was being challenged, but I never thought Imran would dare do it directly. Red brought in some files that we had to sort through, and Imran threw a strop, asked him what the point was, why our team had been allocated the task, why fighters were doing paperwork, and then he went on to say that he was going to take out anyone who wanted to come bar the 'stupid girl' (me) and find some demons so they could do their job properly. I leapt up and started yelling at him, threatening him, because he'd already been going at me for the whole day and I was just sick to death of it. Maybe it wasn't quite the best thing to do, because I was really worked up and started waving my dirk around everywhere and yelling and threatening him, but I just did it anyway. Imran was kind of surprised that I was arguing back, so were the others, because up to then I'd been sticking in the background kind of and trying to make them not notice me so they wouldn't say anything, but I was just furious. Red calmed me down, and I'm glad he did before I actually made good my threats and leapt on Imran to prove how competent I was, because that would've just screwed things up completely. I guess I'm not really that good an angel, but I am trying, I honestly am, it's just so hard after spending all that time on earth where nobody gave a stuff what I did or what I said or anything like that because they hated me and they didn't care about me.

No comments: