Onloya Absatornal Bitseneye ~ Victory to God's Warriors
Or something along those lines. I don't know whether I believe in them. Not all of 'God's Warriors' seem to deserve victory. That's just me though, and I'm no one special.

Wednesday 13 August 2008

Well, I went back

I went back. More pranks, more stupid comments, nothing exciting. I hate Imran, he's the worst of the lot. Red's not too bad, but he likes the practical jokes. I guess none of them really know how bad they make me feel or they wouldn't do them, but who knows. I met my overall commander today, Commander Stephan. He didn't seem so bad, but he was certainly a little pre-ocupied. I guess he has more important things on his mind than the little new girl who nobody really seems to like.
In case you're wondering why I've stuffed this on here instead of on an angel blogging site, it's because I don't want anyone I know stumbling across it. In fact, I'd rather this was on an alien sight, so that people could read it but not anybody I've any chance of coming across. I suppose I'll never meet anyone who reads it anyway. It'd be something of a coincidence if I were to meet a human on an as yet non-existent earth mission who'd read this. In fact, it'd be more than a coincidence, it'd be wierd. And scary.
There seems to be a lot of stuff with demons going on everywhere, but I'm not really involved. Red seems to be, and Imran, and Simeon and all the others too, but I guess cos I'm new they don't want me involved. Or because I'm a girl. Or something. Who knows?
I figure I'll get sent on an earth mission eventually if I stick at this. If I stick at it. And maybe, just maybe, in a few weeks I'll actually get scrambled to go after a rogue demon with someone. People in the force are so hostile towards me though. I'm not sure I'll ever get anything more important than running down to the photocopier or taking messages around and getting lost and having to ask just about everyone for directions, praying they don't give me a map, and praying no one ever asks me to read anything. Imran'd laugh his head off if he found out I couldn't read. They all would.

No comments: